Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award (2021)
Need to know
Important information for guests
We’re so happy you’re spending your vacation at the Emerald Coast’s full-service beach resort, Hilton Sandestin Beach. Our sugar white sands and emerald waters inspire walks along the beach, swimming in the Gulf or in our pool, relaxation at our award-winning spa and an incredible dining experience.
If you feel inclined to venture beyond our resort, there are shopping, golf, tennis, boating and other activities nearby. Check our events link to find out if there are any special activities planned during your stay.
Learn how easy it is to get here (a scenic drive from three regional airports), what the weather is like (almost perfect year-round), what the flags tell you about the beach conditions on that day (safety first) and our family friendly programs such as Kids Krew.
Whether you are here for business or pleasure, a wedding or other special event, romantic escape, or family vacation, we strive to continually enhance our guest experience.
Want to make the most of your trip to the Emerald Coast? Click on the links below to learn about things you may need to know about our resort and our area.
- Getting Here
- Beach Flags
- Green Initiatives
- Area Maps
- Footprints Magazine
- Emergency - 911 For immediate assistance, if there is an emergency.
- Beach Services - ext. 3065 For information regarding water activities and beach chair rentals.
- Bell Stand - ext. 40 For luggage assistance and luggage storage.
- Concierge - ext. 41 For help with reservations, transportation, and local area information.
- Front Desk - ext. 450 For general assistance and questions.
- In-Room Dining - ext. 44 Available 6:00 am-10 pm.
- Security - ext. 3060 For lost and found or to report unsafe situations.
- Serenity by the sea Spa - ext. 49 For information and appointments at our spa, salon, and fitness center.
- Seagar’s Prime Steaks and Seafood - ext. 3100 For reservations at our AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant
Resort Tram Hours (Vary Seasonally)
We are proud to offer a tram service to nearby Baytowne Wharf, where guests can enjoy shopping, water activities, restaurants and more. The tram picks up passengers at the Serenity by the sea Spa entrance and stops at the Baytowne / Raven golf course and the Village of Baytowne, before looping back to the resort.
- Hilton-Outlet Tram (Runs Every Two Hours): 12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. Daily
- Resort Tram: 10:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M. Daily
We highly recommend booking your transportation needs in advance due to current availability issues, we suggest using a local taxi service or ride sharing app. Ride sharing services, like Uber and Lyft, are allowed to pick-up and drop-off hotel guests on our front drive. For more transportation recommendations, please reach out to our bellmen by dialing x40 from your guest room phone.OK Taxi