7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Hilton Sandestin Beach
1. As part of our efforts to be a green hotel we offer complimentary valet parking if your car is a hybrid vehicle!
2. If you are a Hilton Honors member you can e-check in to the hotel and pre select your room with the Hilton Honors app.
3. In an effort to be healthy we provide a variety of physical fitness opportunities for our guests. From 15 bike paths throughout the resort, to 15 tennis courts with both hard and clay surfaces, and our Serenity by the sea Spa Personal Trainer. We also provide 24/7 access to our state of the art workout center in an effort to be more understanding of guests coming from different time zones.
4. Our housekeeping team collects all luxury soap bars upon a guest’s check out. We send them to Clean the World, an Orlando-based organization that recycles soaps and shampoos and donates them in the US and around the world.
5. Preferred rates for Hilton guests at golf courses in the resort but you must see concierge first as you cannot get onto Burnt Pine without our concierge.
6. The resort property has a complimentary resort tram that will shuttle guests throughout the property to areas such as the Village of Baytowne Wharf as well as on property golf courses. We also have a complimentary private Hilton shuttle that will take you to the Silver Sands Premium Outlets 4 times a day.
7. Throughout our private stretch of beach we offer catch and release fishing. If you choose to spend the day on a deep sea fishing charter our in-house restaurant Sandcastles offers a catch and cook program.